WE'RE EXPANDING OUR TEAM!
We're growing fast and looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join our team across all areas of the business.
We're on the hunt for ...
- Recipe Developers
- Content Creators
- Warehouse Operatives
- Product Developers
- Order Pickers & Packers
- and more!
The Spicery is a craft business that creates unique and innovative products to make cooking the world's most delicious food really easy and fun!
We do all our processes in-house from developing recipes to designing the packaging, customer service and blending the spice mixes at Spicery HQ in Bristol and so there are often opportunities for the right people across the entire range of operations.
We're Looking For...
Bright, positive, creative and motivated people.
At your core, you'll need to be very personable, able to think and work fast, communicate well, be nice to people and be happy spending your working day covered in a light dusting of ground spices!
Where We Are
Just behind Temple Meads train station, Bristol
Working at The Spicery means working alongside spice enthusiasts, sampling extraordinary cuisines from faraway lands and a relentless encouragement to explore the globe! As well as working amongst a happy, hardworking bunch, you also get...
- A truly fantastic spicy lunch where we test all our recipes EVERY DAY
- Annual Jobswap week to learn about another role within the company from a fellow member of staff
- Annual streetfood staff party
- Paid training opportunities
- Travel grants and bonuses to explore the world and bring back new ideas to the Spicery Kitchen
- Opportunities to progress quickly - promotions are made internally
- Freshly ground coffee each morning
- Beers after each monthly subscription box dispatch day
- Premises just 1 mile from the city centre
- Friendly and relaxed work culture
- Free food for testing recipes at home
- Free spices for your own cooking at home!
- All Bank Holidays off PLUS Christmas Eve off
- We've ALWAYS paid at least real Living Wage (including for ALL part-time and temp workers), and at least market rates for all other f/t role