At the Spicery we make recipe kits and send them all over the world!
We do everything from grinding, toasting and blending the spices to developing the recipes, designing the packaging and processing the orders - in house!
We're Looking For...
Bright, enthusiastic and motivated people.
You'll need to be very personable, able to think and work fast, communicate well, be nice to people and be happy spending your working day covered in a light dusting of ground spices!
Where We Are
We're situated in the self-titled creative capital of the world, Bristol!
Working at The Spicery means working alongside spice enthusiasts, sampling extraordinary cuisines from faraway lands and a relentless encouragement to explore the globe! As well as working amongst a happy, hardworking bunch, you also get...
- A truly fantastic spicy lunch where we test all our recipes EVERY DAY
- Annual Jobswap week to learn about another role within the company
- Annual streetfood staff party
- Paid training opportunities
- Travel grants and bonuses
- Opportunities to progress quickly, promotions are made internally
- Freshly ground coffee each morning
- Beers after each monthly subscription box dispatch day
- Premises just 1 mile from the city centre
- Friendly and relaxed work culture
- Free food for testing recipes at home
- Free spices for your own cooking at home!
- All Bank Holidays off PLUS Christmas Eve off
Like the look of the company? Love good food from around the world?
Opportunities are popping up here all the time so if you're interested in working with us then please get in touch by emailing your CV and a bit about yourself to email@example.com