Come and work with us!
Want to work for an exciting and innovative company? Let us know what you can do and we will either get in touch when the perfect role for you comes up, or we will create a new role for you - convince us we need you!
We are a small but ever-expanding team and therefore are always on the lookout for bright, positive, creative and curious people to join us - there are often roles available to join our warehouse team, packing and assembling spice boxes and processing orders, and also, from time to time, opportunities to join our office team too.
To make a speculative application, either complete our application form or send us an email to email@example.com if you have any questions. We may not be able to get back to all applicants straight away, but we will keep all CVs on file (unless you'd rather we didn't) and get in touch when the right opportunity comes up for you.
The Spicery is a craft business that creates unique and innovative products to make cooking the world's most delicious food really easy and fun!
We do everything from grinding, toasting and blending the spices to developing the recipes, designing the packaging and processing the orders - in house!
We're Looking For...
Bright, enthusiastic and motivated people.
At your core, you'll need to be very personable, able to think and work fast, communicate well, be nice to people and be happy spending your working day covered in a light dusting of ground spices!
Where We Are
Just behind Temple Meads train station, Bristol!
Working at The Spicery means working alongside spice enthusiasts, sampling extraordinary cuisines from faraway lands and a relentless encouragement to explore the globe! As well as working amongst a happy, hardworking bunch, you also get...
- A truly fantastic spicy lunch where we test all our recipes EVERY DAY
- Annual Jobswap week to learn about another role within the company
- Annual streetfood staff party
- Paid training opportunities
- Travel grants and bonuses
- Opportunities to progress quickly, promotions are made internally
- Freshly ground coffee each morning
- Beers after each monthly subscription box dispatch day
- Premises just 1 mile from the city centre
- Friendly and relaxed work culture
- Free food for testing recipes at home
- Free spices for your own cooking at home!
- All Bank Holidays off PLUS Christmas Eve off